When using our Site, you may voluntarily provide information about yourself, including your name, contact information, and any other information you choose to provide. For example, we collect this information when you join our email list, take a quiz, sign a petition, contact us, or interact with us for any other purpose. We may also collect your mailing and payment information when you donate to support our work.
We may use your information for any lawful purpose, including the following:
- To send updates, testimonials, and information about our work that may be of interest to you;
- To support our work;
- To respond to your inquiries;
- To operate and improve our programs;
- To operate, personalize, and improve the Site, including for analytics purposes, trend analysis, pattern detection, and Site administration;
- To comply with the law and to maintain the security of our Site; or
- With your consent, or as otherwise disclosed at the time information is collected.
We may share the information we collect with other parties, including the following:
- With third-party service providers who process information on our behalf, such as payment processors, data hosting services, and email service providers;
- With other charitable organizations whose work may be of interest to you;
- With any affiliates or joint venture partners that we may have now or in the future;
- As part of a merger, acquisition, or other transfer of all or part of our assets, including as part of a bankruptcy proceeding;
- Pursuant to a subpoena, court order, governmental inquiry, or other legal process or as otherwise required by law, to protect our rights or the rights of third parties, or to protect the safety or security of any person or entity;
- With your consent or as otherwise disclosed at the time of data collection or sharing.
We may share information that has been de-identified or aggregated without limitation.
The Site may offer interactive features, such as the ability to sign petitions, take surveys, or complete forms, that you can use to submit comments. If you disclose information via these features, this information may be used in Pathfinder’s online and/or print communications, or otherwise viewed by others.
Third-Party Links and Tools
The Site also includes integrated social media tools or “plug-ins,” such as social networking tools offered by third parties. If you use these tools to share personal information or otherwise interact with these features on the Site, those companies may collect information about you and may use and share such information in accordance with your account settings, including by sharing such information with the general public.
Your interactions with third-party companies and your use of their features are governed by the privacy policies of the companies that provide those features. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy policies of any accounts you create and use.
We may also work with third parties that collect data about your use of the Site and other sites or apps over time for non-advertising purposes. Solace uses Google Analytics and other third-party services to improve the performance of the Site and for analytics and marketing purposes. For more information about how Google Analytics collects and uses data when you use our Site, visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners, and to opt out of Google Analytics, visit tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
To opt out of our email marketing, contact us or call 419-214-9046. If you opt out of our email marketing, we will still send you messages related to our interactions and relationship with you, such as donation confirmations.
California Privacy Rights
California’s “Shine the Light” law permits California residents to prevent disclosure of personal information to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes. California residents who do not want us to share personal information with third parties for direct marketing purposes may opt out of such sharing by contacting us or calling 419-214-9046.
If our information practices change, we will post these changes on this page. We encourage you to visit this page periodically to learn of any updates.